We strive to give the best for you!
At all our Cattle restaurants, we aim to provide the best valued meals to all our customers in a fun and comfortable fast-casual dining experience, complimented with the flexibility of take-out options.
It was 2006 when Cattle Hot Pot established its presence on Alexandra Road, Richmond. Two years later we diversified our offerings by opening Cattle Cafe and have been growing rapidly into 4 outlets.
Our authentic Hong Kong style dishes are freshly prepared everyday. We insist no compromise on food quality, we set the strictest standard for every step, from mechanising, storage, preparation, cooking to food delivery. In fact, our ingredients are imported internationally with our seasoning and spices coming from Vietnam, Thailand and Malaysia; mussels from New Zealand; curry and mango juice from India; Enoki mushrooms from Korea; and our authentic bubble tea drinks from Taiwan.
Our flag ship restaurant now located in Metrotown, we aim for providing comfortable, cozy and contemporary dining experience to customers. We strive to provide the highest quality ingredients to satisfy your passion in exploring the different flavours of Asia!
PROMOTIONS / FEATURES
Menu Not Displaying Properly?Click to view the full menu (9.7MB)
There is $10 annual/renewal fee for Cattle Club Membership. The membership is valid for one year from the date of registration/renewal.
Terms and Conditions
- One Reward Point for every $1 purchase before tax, excluding promotional, discounted items
- The membership card must be presented at the time of billing in order to allow credit to your account. No Reward Point was allowed after the billing completed.
- $0.5 extra charge for take away redemption.
- Cattle Reward Points were restricted for the use of card holder only. The Reward Points were non-transferrable and could not be combined for redemption.
- Lost, stolen and damaged card can only be replaced with the original membership purchase receipt and $5 administration fee.
- The annual membership is valid one year from the date of registration and subject to renewal fee.
- Should the member failed to renew, all Reward Points will be void and cancelled after the expiration of membership.
- Any change on Cattle Club Membership will be posted on the official website www.cattlecafe.ca. The terms and conditions are subjected to change without notice.
- The company reserves the right for any dispute on the Cattle Club Membership program.